Friday, June 19, 2009

Vegemite and Mission Bay


Last night I tried Vegemite which is I've heard is gross but I kinda liked it!  
Today was a good day.  Yesterday was a homesick day and today was quite a bit better.  Brooke took me out to my new favorite place in Auckland called Mission Bay!  Its like this huge running path along the ocean with views of the islands off shore and tons of yachts, the only downfall is that I didn't bring my camera cause I was running. So Brooke just dropped me off 6 miles out and I jogged back.
I am going North tomorrow morning on a Stray Bus (adventure bus line) and am super stoked about the Bay of Islands and Cape Regina... I will be taking pictures of these!

1 comment:

  1. So - you bringing home some Vegemite? Hummm... its called a Stray bus? interesting. Sounds like it picks up stray folks and takes them to stray places! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete