Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Westport





I boarded the Kiwi Experience Bus this morning and said goodbye to my new friends, the Boar Hunters.

I wasn't expecting this activity (above left) to be so much fun but it was a really nice surprise. The picture above is our group of motor bikes. I was just expecting a normal 4-wheeler but these things were so much faster and lighter. We road on sand, rocks, through a stream, and rough tracks... and I only got stuck once :)

The group on this bus is about 38 people and most of them love to party. So when they left to go bar hopping I took advantage of the computer and fireplace.

Much love,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I haven't looked at your blog lately. You must be online right now because I went to log in on blogger and this new post popped up. It looks like you've been able to do some amazing things! Sorry you're going through a rough patch. Maybe I'll give you a call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke I would love to talk.

    ReplyDelete